Femme tiered skirt
Please note, our bridal range is made in house and can take up to 30 days to arrive! Please send your measurements to email@example.com to ensure the best fit. If you are not happy with your order we do accept refunds, on the basis that you have to pay for the courier when sending the item back and the item must be sent back within 5 days after receiving your garment.
Femme tiered skirt
This skirt can be ordered in Ivory (White) or Cream (Off white). Skirt seen in photos is Cream (Off white). Skirt length can be adjusted just send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through taking your measurements, please also have a look at our "Frequently asked questions" below for taking measurements.
The dress can be bought separately - Elopement wedding dress
This Skirt is fastened with pearl buttons and is open in the front. The buttons can easily be adjusted with a bit of sewing if it does occur that you lose weight before your big day.
The model in the photos is a size Small.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do you do alterations to the garment for a custom fit?- Unfortunately we only sell set sizes. Our dresses are very easy to alter by a qualified seamstress - they do not have complicated corsetry and boning involved, which will keep the alteration price to a minimum.
What if I lose weight before the big day?
-That’s perfectly normal, many brides do in the lead up to the wedding day even if they hadn’t planned to do so! Most our dresses are made from highest quality stretch materials, we add stretchy elastic waist wherever possible and the remainder of the dress designs are free-flowing, which means they are likely to fit even if you drop a dress size.
Worst case scenario, our dresses are very easy to alter by a qualified seamstress.
How long will it take for my garment to arrive?
- All items are made to order, as soon as we have received your payment we will start to make your garment. Each dress is hand cut and hand made which takes an expert team 1 month to make. Need one sooner? Not a problem, we are more than happy to accommodate the shortest of time frames. Just send us an email on email@example.com
How do I take my measurements?
- 1. Wear a similar shoe height than the one you plan to wear on your big day.
2. Have a friend or a tailor help you to take your measurements.
3. Keep the tape measure firm while taking your measurements.
4. If in doubt, go larger rather than smaller, especially on the length of the dress, you can always shorten a hem later.
Click on this link for a video on how to measure your body
BUST: Measure around on the line of your nipples. Arms down gives the most accurate measurement.
UNDER BUST: Measure directly under your bust, as high as possible.
WAIST: Measure at the narrowest point, usually just above the navel.
HIPS: Measure at the widest point of the hipbones.
BICEP: Halfway measurement between you shoulder and elbow.
SHOULDER TO WRIST: From the edge of your shoulder to your wrist bone.
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER: Taken from the back, this is an across measurement taken from the highest point of the shoulders.