La Robe Bridal
Please note, our bridal range is made in house and can take up to 30 days to arrive! Please send your measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure the best fit. If you are not happy with your order we do accept refunds, on the basis that you have to pay for the courier when sending the item back and the item must be sent back within 5 days after receiving your garment.
La Robe Bridal
This dress can be ordered in Ivory (White) or Cream (Off white). Dress seen in photos is Ivory (white). Skirt length can be adjusted just send us a mail at email@example.com and we will guide you through taking your measurements, please also have a look at our "Frequently asked questions" below for taking measurements.
The skirt can be bought separately - Tiered skirt
This dress is fastened with ropes at the back to ensure a comfortable fit. The ropes are adorned with beautiful beaded detail. The bust is padded. Buttons in front can be completely opened up or closed for a formal look.
The model in the photos is a size Extra Small.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do you do alterations to the garment for a custom fit?- Unfortunately we only sell set sizes. Our dresses are very easy to alter by a qualified seamstress - they do not have complicated corsetry and boning involved, which will keep the alteration price to a minimum.
What if I lose weight before the big day?
-That’s perfectly normal, many brides do in the lead up to the wedding day even if they hadn’t planned to do so! Most our dresses are made from highest quality stretch materials, we add stretchy elastic waist wherever possible and the remainder of the dress designs are free-flowing, which means they are likely to fit even if you drop a dress size.
Worst case scenario, our dresses are very easy to alter by a qualified seamstress.
How long will it take for my garment to arrive?
- All items are made to order, as soon as we have received your payment we will start to make your garment. Each dress is hand cut and hand made which takes an expert team 1 month to make. Need one sooner? Not a problem, we are more than happy to accommodate the shortest of time frames. Just send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I take my measurements?
- 1. Wear a similar shoe height than the one you plan to wear on your big day.
2. Have a friend or a tailor help you to take your measurements.
3. Keep the tape measure firm while taking your measurements.
4. If in doubt, go larger rather than smaller, especially on the length of the dress, you can always shorten a hem later.
Click on this link for a video on how to measure your body
BUST: Measure around on the line of your nipples. Arms down gives the most accurate measurement.
UNDER BUST: Measure directly under your bust, as high as possible.
WAIST: Measure at the narrowest point, usually just above the navel.
HIPS: Measure at the widest point of the hipbones.
BICEP: Halfway measurement between you shoulder and elbow.
SHOULDER TO WRIST: From the edge of your shoulder to your wrist bone.
SHOULDER TO SHOULDER: Taken from the back, this is an across measurement taken from the highest point of the shoulders.